Friday 23 September 2016

IBM invite to join their Futurist Community; Honored to be one of the 50!

I received an invitation from IBM to join their Futurist “think tank” community.

This Community consists of 50 handpicked industry leaders selected based on their field expertise, social presence, and engagement in the Commerce conversation, including supply chain and procurement.

They indicated that they reached out to me because they have been following my coverage of the industry, and view me as a top eCommerce expert and influencer, and among the top 6 in terms of evolving procurement practice.

They are flying me down to Orlando the first week of October – all expenses paid, to participate in a round table discussion with other thought leaders. Needles to say, I am honored and grateful for the opportunity.

I am also excited about being able to connect with other industry thought leaders so that I can add even greater value and expanded insight to the contents of this blog.

Stay tuned.

In the meantime, follow the IBM Futurist Community on Twitter with #NewWaveToEngage

ibm-futurist-2

30




from Procurement Insights http://ift.tt/2dpeKI3
This content was assembled for you by the YQ Matrix platform

The views expressed in this post and throughout the series are the autor's own and not intended to reflect the views the YQ Matrix platform, its users or any associated organisations.

For the procurement people among you, have a look at the latest YQ Matrix raw material and semi-finished prices. For: Prices on other websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment